Getting to know each other

Hello everybody!
Today I will talk about my story.
I'm Megumi Tsuchida Fujishiro, the second daughter of three sons. I'm Japanesse but, I born in Santiago, Chile at the year 1998 and today I'm 20.
In my childhood I studied in the Campvs College and later in my adolescence in the MarĂ­a Inmaculada's College. But, today I'm studying food engineering in the Faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceuthical Ciences of University of Chile.
In 2015 I came to my life the love that I knew-adopt my mini life parthner "Michi". Michi arrived dirty and full of fleas but today is a beautiful, clean and healthy cat (and the best cat in the galaxy).
Today I am a person decided, calm and happy to have taken the path I chose


♡♡♡That's all, thanks for see my post!♡♡♡







Comments

  1. Beautiful history!! I hope you can talk more about your family one day!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Michi was lucky to find you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me very happy that Mishi found a good home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cats too, in fact I have one living with me, and I was adopt him too. Nice story, nice cat :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts