Music in our lives

Music has always been lived, either with rhythms using their hands or with a great rock song. In my opinion, music is something very necessary in someone's life, since it completes your state of mind and causes an ineffable sensation.
Also, when I'm studying or I'm relaxed, I listen to Lofi hip-hop music that gives me a feeling of relaxation and helps me concentrate a lot.
I currently listen to a wide range of musical styles, be it rock, pop or indie. This is why I listen to them because of the situation I am in, for example when I am unmotivated I listen to motivated music like pop or opennings of my favorite anime (BNHA), when I'm studying I prefer quiet music like Marc Demarco's and when I'm happy I listen to rock, mainly to Foo Fighters.
When I was younger, I liked the band Green Day and Never Shout Never, but as I grew up I lost interest in them ... I think that because I found their music was very commercial.
I was never really good at playing musical instruments, it was more about the artistic area. But recently I got a piano to learn to play and accompany my boyfriend when he plays the guitar.
Being honest, the melodies and songs that I remember most are those of the series that I see and those of the movie "Your name" since it has an incredible soundtrack.
Without further ado, I thank the reader who is reading my post now (yes, you!)
Regards!



Comments

  1. I also listen to Mac DeMarco when I'm studying, It is perfect for studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to study listening music :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i loved the last line!!! thanks you too. it´s really nice that you are learning to play piano, i think they are the best instrument!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I´m studying I listen to music too! but only in subjetcs that I think I don´t need a lot of concentration jajaja :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. some people cant' study with music but for me is the opposite I can't do it without music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Green Day too when i was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts