Why did you choose your career?

Me and the decisions are not very good friends ahaha, for this I consider myself one of the most indescicios people that exist. During my childhood I wanted to follow the dream of almost all children, be a veterinarian. But over the years, I was growing and I felt attracted by ​​the arts, this changed when I entered the media school to the world of science and chemistry. This period of years was the one that clarified things to me a bit since it made me see that I could not work with animals or with bodies because I generated a phobia with these.
When I entered to "4to medio" I still didn't know what to study, so I took a "año sabático". In this I chose the engineering food, although today I like the pharmacy more because I would like to create new medicines against the new diseases that are forming or that create makeup without cruelty.
My experience in the university has been good despite the bad choices and the difficult bouquets, because I've met incredible people and I feel grateful to be a Bello's daughter♡.

Comments

Popular Posts