Your favourite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, cell phones in general. Because it is the most useful electronic device of all. This contains all or at least most of the things necessary to maintain communication with people.
In my childhood, at the age of ten years old, my parents lent me their cell phones to play “snake”. Then at the age of 12, I got my first cell phone. It was small and I didn’t give it much use, just received calls from my parents.
Nowadays I have a “Sony” cell phone which I use almost ¾ of the day. I use it to call, to play, to research on the web, to study or to see where the bus is coming from. Practically for almost everything.
I like it because it has helped me several time to answer my questions or to know where I am, and I also like that apart from having those communication options, you can also capture moments through the camera that contains.
My life without it would be a little depressing because I would be very disoriented and couldn’t record or take pictures instantly. And obviously I couldn’t maintain a stable communication with my family and friends.
Thanks to see my post!



Comments

  1. I also use my mobile to "know where I am" and I haven't realize it, I'd be lost whitout it :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you, the cell phone is very hany, you can find any information, songs, movies, videos, and other things, how like before, maybe everything will be controlled with the cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Snake" was the best game in that time, I played it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cell phone is very usefull tech!! I really like this classic game called "Snake"!! It is an antique!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts