My favorite film


I'm not having favorite movies or books, but currently my favorite film is “Kimi no Na wa” or “Your name” in english.
Your Name is a 2016 Japanese animated romantic fantasy drama film written and directed by Makoto Shinkai and produced by CoMix Wave Films. It tells the story of a high school girl named Mitsuha in rural Japan and a high school boy in Tokyo named Taki who swap bodies. At the beginning they believe that they live a dream but with time they realize that every so often this "dream" happens again.

When I discovered that this movie would be on big screens, I really wanted to see it, however I did not have time to see this in the cinema, but thanks to a movie-loving group I had the opportunity to see this film in the cinema of the neighboring faculty, the medical faculty.

I recommend all of you my friends that you can take the time to watch this movie, because despite being animated it shows many feelings and values, as well as a great audiovisual work when trying to recreate the Tokyo infrastructure.


Thanks for see my post







Comments

  1. I wanted to watch this movie in the cinemas and I watch the poster of the movie in the Faculty of Medicine, but the day of the movie projection i got lazy XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it last year, it's a great movie, It was so sad to see when they couldn't meet :(

    ReplyDelete

  3. It is a really good movie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts