My blogging experience

At first I was scared by the idea of ​​having to write a weekly post on this social network, since I had never done one before. But the truth is that it didt cost me as much as I thought, in fact I really liked this more didactic way of learning. Thanks to this I was able to know more about my classmates and their way of living and expressing themselves.
The blog that interested me the most was the human organ or the mental illness. Because it was something very different from the rest of the blogs.
I hope that in the future, we can all write and speak fluent English. With more vocabulary and synonyms for an action or word. For this I would include in the English classes a grammar section so that when speaking / writing in English, it is easier.
For our next time writing a blog of this style, I would like to write about issues to discuss, such as abortion, euthanasia, if you would be an organ donor, homosexuality, the use of organic products, vegetarianism, etc. . Since I would like to know what is the position of my classmates about it and talk about this (obviously without fighting)
Well, I think that will end this last blog of the semester.
Thanks for reading my post!

Comments

  1. it would be interesting discuss our possition about those importants topics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be interesting discuss our possition about those importants topics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really great to read your blog, your style is so beautiful! I would like some day nearby that we would all speak and read english like a native

    ReplyDelete

  4. The best thing about your blog was the Mishi! On the other hand it would be great to discuss those topics among classmates, through the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very nice to read your blog! Thanks for share your feelings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts