The most enjoyable subject

When I was in school I always felt a great attraction for the branches related to chemistry, since I was doing well and it seemed magical how a simple reaction created interesting solutions. But, when I entered university, what I liked the most was being in a laboratory, interacting with materials and chemical elements, that's why my favorite subject is everything related to laboratories.
I remember that when I was studying laboratory techniques in my first year, I was so overwhelmed with the practical, that whenever we touched the theoretical part of the practical, I sat at the head of the teacher to learn as much as possible and apply them then with my companions.
But the laboratory that I liked the most for the moment was the one on Cell Biology. The practical of this subject that I remember most, was in which we had to fertilize ovules of hedgehogs. In which we were around 40 students surrounding Professor Alfonso Paredes to see how the ovules and sperm were extracted to be able to perform fertilization.
For this and more, I think I like the practical rather than the theoretical, although I agree that to apply the actions in a practical, it is necessary to learn the theoretical previously.
Thanks for watch my post:)!

Comments

Popular Posts